Current Version - 1.2.3 (September 26, 2022)
Below is a list of features available for PWMinder Android. To suggest new features or ideas, please visit the Support Page and create a new Support Ticket with PWMinder Android as the Category and Suggestion as the Request Type. All suggestions will be considered.
- PWMinder Android uses Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) which is the standard adopted by the U.S. Government.
- Passwords are stored in Repository files. You can have as many Repositories as you want, e.g. one for home passwords, one for work passwords, one for each person in your family, etc.
- Repository files are compatible with PWMinder Desktop (version 3.0 or higher), so the Repositories you create on your Android device can be accessed and modified on your Desktop Computer and vice versa.
- In addition to storing a login and password, each record can also store an Account number, URL, email address, Notes, Security question and more.
- URLs can automatically be opened in a web browser.
- Includes a Password Strength Evaluator, to indicate how strong your passwords are.
- Each password record can have an expiry date set for it, to remind you to change the password.
- Includes a Password Generator, that creates a random password, that includes characters, numbers and special characters. Premium Only
- Optional support for Dropbox (API v2), so you can easily access your Repository files from multiple devices and/or computers. Premium Only
- The User Interface is simple and easy to use. See Screen Shots.
- Password Records can be grouped into Categories, making them easier to organize. In addition to a set of standard Categories, custom Categories can be used. Custom categories, however, can only be created and managed using PWMinder Desktop (version 2.6 or higher). Any custom Categories that were created with PWMinder Desktop, however, will be displayed in PWMinder Android.
- Logins and Passwords can be easily copied to the clipboard, so they can be pasted into other applications such as a web browser.
- Ability to search for records.
- Ability to customize settings. Premium Only