Below is a list of features available for iPWMinder. To suggest new features or ideas, please visit the Support Page and enter a create a new Ticket as a Suggestion. All suggestions will be considered.
- iPWMinder uses Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) which is the standard adopted by the U.S. Government.
- Passwords are stored in Repository files. You can have as many Repositories as you want, e.g. one for home passwords, one for work passwords, one for each person in your family, etc.
- Repository files are compatible with PWMinder Desktop (version 2.6 or higher), so Repositories you create on your iOS device can be accessed and modified on your Desktop and vice versa.
- In addition to storing a login and a password, each record can also store an Account number, URL, eMail address, Notes, Security Question, and more.
- URLs can automatically be opened in a web browser.
- Each password record can have an expiry date set for it, to remind you to change the password.
- Option to mask passwords. NEW in 1.2.0
- Option for Repository timeout for increased security. NEW in 1.2.0
- Optional support for Dropbox, so you can easily access your Repository files from multiple devices and/or computers. Improved in 1.2.0!
- A password generator, to help create strong, secure passwords. Improved in 2.0.0!
- Password Strength Evaluator, to indicate how strong your passwords are. NEW in 2.0.0
- Compatible with Dropbox API v2. NEW in 1.3.0
- Can now import Repository files from 'My iPhone' or from iCloud. New in 2.0.3!
- Can now export Repository files to 'My iPhone' or to iCloud. New in 2.0.3!
- Supports Dark Mode, in iOS 13. New in 2.0.2! See Screen Shots.
- The user interface is simple and easy to use. Improved in 2.0.0! See Screen Shots.
- Option to automatically open the last used password repository file. NEW in 2.0.0
- Password Records can be grouped into Categories, making them easier to organize. In addition to a set of standard Categories, custom Categories can be used. Custom categories, however, can only be created and managed using PWMinder Desktop (version 2.6 or higher). Any custom Categories that were created with PWMinder Desktop, however, will be displayed in iPWMinder.
- Logins and Passwords can be easily copied to the clipboard, so they can be pasted into other applications such as a web browser.
- Ability to search for records by Name or Description.