PWMinder Android is a convenient, easy-to-use Password Manager for your Android device, that allows you to take your important passwords with you, wherever you go.
Online security and personal privacy are becoming more and more of an issue, so we are forced to create countless passwords to protect our data and privacy. The experts tell us, that you should never re-use passwords on different sites, and your passwords should not be easily guessed. Most of us, however, don't follow these guidelines because there is no way we could remember dozens of cryptic passwords. This is where PWMinder for Android comes to the rescue; it allows you to have all of your passwords with you, wherever you go!
PWMinder Android is a Password Manager for your Android device, that will store all of your passwords and other sensitive data in a secure encrypted file. In addition to passwords, PWMinder Android can also store account numbers, web links, email addresses, security questions and more, and allow password records to be categorized for easier organization.
PWMinder Android is the Android version of the popular PWMinder password management family. It runs on both smartphones and tablets and is fully compatible with the password repositories created on PWMinder Desktop, (version 2.6 or higher), and iPWMinder (version 1.0 or higher).
PWMinder Android easily integrates with Dropbox, so you can easily manage and share your Password Repository files among different locations and devices. Dropbox integration requires the purchase of the Premium upgrade.
PWMinder Android is available on the Google Play Store.
Price: Free Premium: $2.99 CAD
What's new in 1.2.5 (October 12, 2023)
- Support for Android 14
- Minor updates and fixes
What's new in 1.2.4 (August 28, 2023)
- Updated Target Android 13 (API Level 33)
What's new in 1.2.3 (September 26, 2022)
- Added Password Strength Indicator
- Added integration with Android 13 Clipboard Editor
- Updated minimum Android Version to Android 7 (Nougat) API 24
- Other Minor Updates and Fixes
What's new in 1.2.2 (June 8, 2021)
- Added a Password Generator. Premium Only
- Updated Dropbox permissions and Authentication
- Updating Google Play Billing Library
What's new in 1.2.1 (September 3, 2020)
- Fixed issues with calculation of Dropbox storage usage
What's new in 1.2.0 (August 8, 2020)
- Updated minimum Android Version to 5.0 (Lollipop)
- Updated Icons
- Added Clipboard Expiry
- Added ability now show/hide passwords
- Added copy buttons to login and password
- Added ability to import and export
- Other minor improvements and fixes
What's new in 1.1.3 (July 17, 2020)
- Updated Dropbox API Version to fix occasional problems when downloading files.
What's new in 1.1.2 (March 23, 2019)
- Fixed possible crash with large Repository files
- Other minor fixes
What's new in 188.8.131.52 (August 29, 2017)
- Updates to UI, including 'Swipe to Refresh' and 'Swipeable' tabs.
- Other minor improvements and bug fixes.
What's new in 184.108.40.206 (April 10, 2017)
- Updated UI to use Material Design;
- Updated Dropbox integration to work with with latest Dropbox API
- Fixed crash, when opening Repository files on Nougat
- Other minor improvements and bug fixes
What's new in 220.127.116.11 (January 5, 2016)
- Fixed minor bug with upgrading to Premium