UTM Coordinate Converter 2.0.2 has been released!
UTM Coordinate Converter is a Desktop application that is used to convert between various Geographical Coordinate Systems, such as Latitude/Longitude and Universal Transverse Mercator (UTM). The application includes a map, that displays the location that was converted. UTM Coordinate Converter 2.0.0 is free, and is available for both Windows and macOS.
UTM Coordinate Converter, version 2.0.2 is a minor update that includes the following:
- Native support for macOS Silicon
- Added more map sources
- Updated to Java 17 (17.0.3)
- Initial support for Linux (experimental)
- Removed offline map cache (the feature wasn’t working well)
- Other minor updates and fixes
For more information, screen shots and to download, visit the UTM Coordinate Converter home page.