UTM Coordinate Converter 2.0.0 has been released!
UTM Coordinate Converter is a Desktop application that is used to convert between various Geographical Coordinate Systems, such as Latitude/Longitude and Universal Transverse Mercator (UTM). The application includes a map, that displays the location that was converted. UTM Coordinate Converter 2.0.0 is free, and is available for both Windows and macOS.
UTM Coordinate Converter, version 2.0.1 is a minor update that includes the following:
- Added optional label to the Map Marker that displays the location
- Updated bundled JRE to 188.8.131.52
- Added initial support for Mac computers with Apple Silicon
- Fixed map display issue on Windows, when *Scale and Layout* set to values other that 100%
- Fixed crashing issue on macOS Big Sur
- Other minor updates and fixes
For more information, screen shots and to download, visit the UTM Coordinate Converter home page.